Let's fight the pop-ups!

meddling kids with their internet pop-ups planting jitches in those unexpected drum /fill up my crevice moments inevitably doomed to fall between their terminals of thunder & the beginnings of the jaundice / plague its down on hands & hips & back to feeling aghast my baby lives on a pop-up page we shudder tho my slax stained with mustard tell me sadder tales - its possible avoid computers made entirely of mould dont mention mousetraps in this house a typewriters warm key tapped a la morse plastique i dont know french but i louvre what youre doing with that jim & please consider joining me for a snack yes or a mid-morning TV advertisement you know at least they dont pop up like some brat on amyl well i could go on but i dont want to mention the names now that my password has been hijacked by a kid with two brains

Comments

Anonymous said…
comment? i mean: what can one say?

Julian
Sean M Whelan said…
love those last few lines Davey
"dont want to mention the names
now that my password has been
hijacked by a kid with two brains"
ah that kid with two brains huh.
don't worry his time will come... and it'll come twice!
David Prater said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Abendland reviewed online etc ...

Before ... and ... after!

Funeral for Democracy