GDS Promo!

Check out this promotional clip (once called a "cart" in the community radio sector) for the launch of Going Down Swinging #23. Why should I care? Well, this is the first time I've ever been mentioned in a cart. I can now add this honour to my list of good things. Oh, and because the launch willl be happening this Sunday 25th June, 7pm - 10pm, featuring performances by sultry band The Renovators, David Prater, Silvia Dropulich, Jane Ormond and more. Launched By Barry Dickins. MC Michael Nolan. Where? Yelza, 245 Gertrude St Fitzroy. Tickets $12 with a book; $7 without. Tickets available only at the door. For more info visit the GDS site. I'm lucky enough to have a poem, entitled "Fifty", in the issue. In addition, you can now check out one of my audio poems in the GDS vaults. It's called "The Boys Who" (click on this link to download it in mp3 format) and it's featured on the CD accompanying the issue. What can I say? Two pieces in the best Australian literary journal ever! Untold and bulk ace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abendland reviewed online etc ...

Before ... and ... after!

Funeral for Democracy