I can't hear you ...

I seem to be having problems with comments. Could people please try and post a comment so that we can see if it works now? Thanks.

Comments

David Prater said…
So of course wouldn't you know it but as soon as I republish the blog, here come all those freaking comments. And there I was thinking I was a loser nobody would talk to! As if!
Sean M Whelan said…
yeah, i left a few comments yesterday and they all appeared today. they are a bit slow to appear though. like 24 hrs or something.
David Prater said…
It's a pain, that's for sure. I think it might have to do with republishing.
David Prater said…
Yep. Definitely a republishing issue.
David Prater said…
And an FTP issue, I think.
David Prater said…
Yes indeedy me. Tis the fault of the FTP.

Popular posts from this blog

Before ... and ... after!

Funeral for Democracy

Personality Crisis ... Got It While It Was Hot